Monday, November 20, 2017

'Ai Love Nalo


I went to pick up eggs from OK Poultry the other day, and on the spur of the moment I decided to go check out 'Ai Love Nalo.

IMG_7807

Landon's Medi Bowl ($14).  Kalo falafel, fire-roasted baba ganoush, beet hummus, millet tabouleh, greens and creamy balsamic dressing. Lan liked it a lot.
IMG_7814

My Buddha Bowl ($12).  Roasted kabocha, sauteed mushrooms and kale, kim chee, wakame, avocado, brown rice and ginger tahini dressing. Was ono.
IMG_7812

It might be a good idea to call in your order before going. Even though it wasn't busy, they took kinda long to make my food. 

IMG_7810

IMG_7809


10 comments:

Squidy said...

So pretty and appetizing too!!!!

Love it:)

K and S said...

looks good! and kinda reasonable price for the amount of food.

Chet Colson said...

Catchy name. Have to go there, saw the Yelp reviews, Outstanding. Thanks for the feature restaurant.

Honolulu Aunty said...

I give you plenty of credit - still eating vegan?

I started taking fascianator classes with Anthony Crisco. I think I might live to be 120 and in good health with this therapy/theory. Well, actually I only want to live to be 88 because I like that number.

jalna said...

Squidy, now that you mention it . . . it IS pretty!

Kat, it was totally my speed.

Chet, hope you get to try it.

HAHAHAHAHA, Aunty! 88! Funny! I'm not vegan . . . more like vegetarian. I do eat cheese and eggs. And sometimes I cheat and eat shrimp or fishcake.

Leslie's pics said...

uuuuuu both of those plates looked delicious!!!

Susan said...

I love your healthy lifestyle! My daughter works in hemodialysis at the hospital and I'm reminded every day how unhealthy a lot of the foods we eat are these days. We try to buy only organic and locally grown, non pesticide produce these days: ) (Aunty is so funny!)

celia said...

I really want to come here - food looks ono and healthy. Thank you for sharing.

jalna said...

Les, I think Randy would like it too.

Susan, I'm trying. And YES, Aunty is heeelarious!

Welcome, Celia!

mmiissee said...

Are the food considered Vegan?
The food looks good.