Monday, October 16, 2017

Collage Greeting Card


Sorry to bore you with all of my painting projects, but no more nothing else to share with you lately.

Here's a greeting card that I made with some of my leftover painted paper and acrylic paint. I'm thinking of making more similar cards but without the busy background and using watercolor paints instead.

In case you're wondering . . . the sheets of paper I used for the collage is from a prospectus that some company is required by law to provide to me. The paper is almost tissue paper thin so worked perfectly. I have no clue what all the words mean.

IMG_7638

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So creative! I like the colors that you used!

Izsmom

Susan said...

What? Not at all boring! love, love, love this!

Chet Colson said...

I love collages.I like that you recycled the prospectus paper.

K and S said...

not boring at all, love seeing all your adventures!

Leslie's pics said...

talk about killing trees yah? Who da hell reads those anyways? Mines goes straight into the trash. cute the flower!

Squidy said...

Translation:do not destroy,deface or otherwise use said documents in any manner that would make document unreadable.
Doing so will result in penalties or should more than one document is defaced imprisonment of no less then 10 years is mandated.

Early retirement is revoked and an additional 20 years is required to fufill obligation.




Honolulu Aunty said...

I love your drawings, plain and simple. But then, your collages are very creative. Keep on keeping on, and keep on sharing. Love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Please don't apologize. I am loving your painting posts! - L

jalna said...

Thanks Izsmom!

Great, Susan!

LOL, Chet, I finally put it to use!

Thank you, Kat!

I agree, Les . . . so waste trees!

Oh wow, Squidy.

Thank you, Aunty!

So good to know, L!

Squidy said...

It was a joke...lol

jalna said...

Squidy, sorry for misinterpreting.