Wednesday, June 7, 2017

$19


All these cost me $19 at the swap meet this past weekend.

The watches were $1 each. Actually one was free. My now favorite $1 watch guy said I could have it . . . it's missing one side of the band. 

The mine craft figures were 50 cents each. They're for my nephew Colin. His birthday is coming up. The Baymax tsum tsum was $1. The minions ran from $2 for the big one to 25 cents for the smaller one.

The miniature Lalaloopsy doll was $2. Geri had found three dolls for her granddaughter and I thought they were so cute that I wanted one for myself. She paid $1 each for hers. 

IMG_6831

So cute, hah!
IMG_6833

P.S. I'm secretly scared of button eyes, but she's still cute anyway.

9 comments:

alibaba37 said...

I'd love to hear the story behind the button eyes.

Honolulu Aunty said...

swap meet! i miss going. i liked the kam swap meet because of the ono filipino food. ah well. congrats on your good stuff!

jalna said...

Alibaba, I don't really know why but black button eyes are scary to me.

Aunty, we miss the food at Kam too!

K and S said...

nice stash!

Chet Colson said...

Minions are SO cute and a good deal. When we went to Universal Studios Orlando, the minions were SO expensive in the gift shops. You know how to shop.

jalna said...

Thanks Kat!

Chet, I just love them . . . and the tinier the better!

Leslie's pics said...

that orange watch is cute!

jalna said...

I thought so too, Les!!

Susan said...

Cute purchases! I'm amused!