Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Know Your States?


Coworker Mich and I met up with Kat (Adventures in Japan) this past weekend at Sophie's Pizza in Hawaii Kai.  Kat get da-kine photographic memory and did a way more awesome job describing our outing than I ever could've. You can check it out here

One of our topics of conversation involved identifying states. It reminded me of a blog post I did many years ago.  The link below takes you to a game where you have to put states where they belong.

http://jimspages.com/States.htm

This is my score on my first try.
Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 9.26.56 PM

Here's my second attempt.
Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 9.32.14 PM

Go try.  Good luck!

6 comments:

K and S said...

that game is fun! thanks for meeting up and all the goodies!
you should try this game of the world, super hard!
I usually get lots wrong because I don't know much about africa...
http://www.gamedesign.jp/flash/worldmap/worldmap.html

Julie said...

That is a beautifully hand-made UH Bag and Hello Kitty Charm!!

Kalin's Mommy said...

88% 58 miles 304 seconds

jalna said...

OMG, Kat, that world map is soooo hard!!!! I only knew Australia, New Zealand, South Africa.

Awww, thank you, Julie.

Mich, that's awesome for somebody who said she doesn't know her states.

Leslie's pics said...

gan funit, my hand slipped while placing Hawaii! It landed in California somewhere...geez.

jalna said...

THAT IS SOOOO FUNNY, LES!!!