Sunday, August 18, 2013

Daniel and Kenna


My nephew Daniel and his fiancee Kenna are gonna be married next year!  I am so happy for Daniel 'cause Kenna is da bomb match for him, and they are just perfect together. They are both attending the College of Pharmacy at UH Hilo and will be leaving on Friday to head back to school. 

I was so relieved that the weather held up yesterday after having had to cancel our shoot last weekend due to rain.  Congrats D and K.  I love you choke.  I had good fun yesterday.  Let's do more pictures when you guys come back again, k?

IMG_4458a

IMG_4500a

IMG_4318-2a

IMG_4321a

IMG_4274a

IMG_4469a

IMG_4494a

IMG_4484a

IMG_4353a

13 comments:

kimiko58 said...

Ahhhh I love it!! Thank you so much for taking them :) I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

Kalin's Mommy said...

Nice!

SW said...

You picked cool places for the shoot.. where's the bamboo forest? and the tall tree forest?

Dd said...

Bewwtifulll,,,my fave ?? Daniel carrying Kenna...Daniel...you da mannnn ;o\

jalna said...

Awww, thanks Kenna. I really hope that we can do some Save the Date pictures next time!

Thanks Mich!

Shun Wah, the bamboo was at Byodo In and the tall trees are at the top of St. Louis Heights. There's a funny story about Byodo In. We didn't know but there was a HUGE Obon event on that day . . . had CHOKE people there. We had to laugh, but some of our planned shots were just not gonna happen.

I almost forgot to get that shot Didi. We were walking back to the car when I remembered. The pretty bush with the red and yellow flowers was right there, so they stood under it. The sunlight was hitting it from behind perfectly.

DNakamaru said...

Super shooting!

jalna said...

Thanks Dean!

Nippon Nin said...

Nice photos! Those two looked happy! I must visit Byodo and St.Louis Heights at next rip to Hawaii. A great job!

jalna said...

Thanks Akemi. I hope you do get to see the places next time you're here.

Erick said...

They look so happy! Great shots.

jalna said...

Thanks Erick. I just love, love, love them.

Leslie's pics said...

veeeery nice!!

jalna said...

Thanks Les.