Friday, August 30, 2013

CQ's iPad


I gotta go into work early today, and I haven't really prepared anything for today's post.  So quickly here, I wanna tell you about what's been on my mind lately.

CQ kinda lives from paycheck to paycheck. She is an extremely hard worker, and lives as frugally as she can. 

CQ got an iPad for her birthday last month.  I was so happy for her.  She really deserved it. 

A few weeks ago, her iPad and her cell phone got stolen.  She was in WalMart and had put them down for a second. That's all it took.  Somebody swiped um.

I've been feeling very unChristian and unBuddhist towards the thief.  How can they not feel bad for what they've done?  I know . . . I'm supposed to pray for people like that to make them see their ways . . . and probably even feel sorry for them.  But I don't.  I hate um.  I want him/her to somehow suffer. 

I can't help it.  That's how I feel. 

K, gotta go.

10 comments:

Honolulu Aunty said...

That's terrible. Big Bachi on them, like stub their toe, hit their head, etc.

CJ might want to go to the Apple Store and see if they can locate her iPad - but maybe you need at least 2 Apple devices for that to work.

If a VISA card was used to buy the iPad, VISA has coverage for things lost, broken, or stolen in the first 30 or so days.

Hope she gets her phone and iPad back. Look for the person with sore feet and bruised head!

Geri said...

They got cameras all over that store -they should be able to see who did it.

jalna said...

Thanks Honolulu Aunty. I'll let CQ know about your tips.

CQ called the cops right away and filed a report from the store. Maybe they're looking into it.

Erick said...

Does she have the app that tell you were the phone is? You use your computer to access your phone and it tells you where the phone is. I know iPhone has it. I think other smart phones have it too.

Erick said...

I forgot to mention. In the end he will get what he deserves.

jalna said...

I checked with her last night Erick. She already looked into it and they couldn't do anything. I hope you're right about the thief getting what he deserved.

Nippon Nin said...

Unbelievable! I'm sorry for CQ.

jalna said...

Yup, so sad yah, Akemi.

:) josefina :) said...

aw, that's a real bummer!
hope CQ can get her items replaced.

Romans 12:19

19 Never take your own revenge, beloved, but [a]leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.

jalna said...

I hope so too, Jos.