Friday, August 9, 2013

Atkinson Grill


I just love it when Keone from Atkinson Grill asks if I can take photos of his food for him . . . mostly 'cause I get to take the food home.  He contacted me last week and said that he needed some new photos for his website.  I said, "Shoots."  You can check out his site here.

Steak Breakfast Wrap
IMG_4184a

Steak Loco Moco
IMG_4196a

Slavonic Steak
IMG_4154a

Fresh Catch of the Day
IMG_4135a

The Works Omelet
IMG_4083a

Early Bird Special with Steak Hash
IMG_4101a


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy smokes....
my eyes nearly popped outta my head.





-kevin

jalna said...

Hahahaha, Kevin. Maybe you can walk/jog to there and then reward yourself when you get there.

Lorna said...

Mmmmm. All of that food looks (and I'm sure tastes) so oishii! Wish that restaurant was here on Kauai.

DNakamaru said...

EXCELLENT shots!!!!

I'm hungry now!!!!!!!

jalna said...

The food IS ono Lorna!

Dean, the early bird special is only around $6, and got steak hash, portuguese sausage, one egg and fried rice!!

jenny said...

Oh my gosh that looks amazing! I can see why he asks you to take pics! Can't get better advertising than that!

jalna said...

Thanks Jenny!

Erick said...

Nice pix! I love their Slavonic steak, so ono.

jalna said...

Ooooh, you've had it Erick! That's great!

Keone said...

Jalna, THANK YOU AGAIN for coming down and helping me with the photo's; they turned out AMAZING as always. Sorry you had to wait a little longer than I expected. It's always a pleasure seeing you! Stop by again soon so I can buy you breakfast, lunch or dinner! I'm planning on opening a second location next year and will likely need your help again :) Thanks again Jal....you da bes!!!

Keone

jalna said...

You're so welcome, Keone. It's always a pleasure taking pictures for you . . . especially since I love the perks. Second location!!! Unreal!