Friday, April 12, 2013

Snacks I'm Liking


I had computer issues this morning, and now am running late.  So quickly, here are just a few snacks that I've been enjoying lately.

A new vendor at Kam Swap Meet is selling these.  One pack for $1 or 6 for $5.  I like the variety, and it's so conveniently packed.
IMG_9689

This mochi treat is from Keeaumoku Market.  It was about $5.  I loooove it.  Coworker Julie just came back from visiting her family in Korea and she shared some of her mom's home-made version of this.  This is not as good as the mom's but is as close as I could find.
IMG_0911

Wendell got this at Costco.  It has rosemary, olive oil and little bits of sea salt.
IMG_0855

It goes really good with this, also from Costco.
IMG_0863


5 comments:

DNakamaru said...

Yeah - we like that artichoke dip too!!!!

jalna said...

Ono yah Dean!

Dd said...

ummm...what the heck is that mochi stuff....neva saw dat be4 ?? nuts ?? Korean ??

K and S said...

yummy!

jalna said...

I knoooow Didi! I really like it.

I love my snacks, Kat!