Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me

Click here to check out Leslie's video of my candle blowing expertise.  I must explain that at first, everyone was gathered around me but no one was singing so I started singing by myself. Then, one of those bugs that sometimes fly around bananas flew on my cake, so I tried to blow it off, but blew out a candle instead.  And then I got out of breath from laughing and had a hard time blowing out all of the candles and ended up spitting all over my cake instead.

11 comments:

Randism said...

oh wow! happy birthday!!! may all your wishes come true!

K and S said...

lol, happy birthday!

Les said...

Shucks, I thought I caught the singing part on camera but I guess I missed it. I'm so glad I videoed instead of taking pictures!

Betty Townsend said...

Funny!! Happy Birthday to you!! So happy to see you!!

Susan said...

Happy, happy birthday Jalna!

jalna said...

Awww, thanks Rand!

Thanks Kat!

I loved the video Les!! Thanks!

Thanks Betty!

Thank you Susan!!

mmiissee said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jalna!

DNakamaru said...

Wishing you the Happiest belated birthday!!!!!!!!!

jalna said...

Thanks Mmiissee!

Thanks Dean. I really enjoyed your trip!

Renee said...

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Jalna ... Happy Birthday to YOU"!!! Happy Belated Birthday to You, Jalna!!! How young are you? (hehehe)

jalna said...

Thanks Renee!