Saturday, May 12, 2012

Kaleidoscope

I been lazy about blogging lately . . . sorry.  Once I get into watching Long Island Medium or Undercover Boss, then I'm pretty much useless for the night.

We went to the swap meet again today and I just can't wait to show you  this Kaleidoscope that I got.  It's soooo coool.  I paid $30 for it . . . a lot more than I usually spend for a swap meet item.IMG_5194

There are two separate rotating discs on the end that give the kaleidoscope its colors.
IMG_5206

So pretty!
IMG_5193

IMG_5191

IMG_5186

IMG_5184

IMG_5180

IMG_5177

IMG_5176

IMG_5173

IMG_5170

IMG_5166

IMG_5164

IMG_5161

IMG_5160

IMG_5157

IMG_5156

IMG_5155

IMG_5153

IMG_5152

IMG_5150

IMG_5148

8 comments:

SW said...

All I can say is ..oooooh...woooow.. coooool!! There are so many designs just from two disks?
How did you manage to shoot thru the small opening? is that some kind of shrimp chips under the Kaleidescope?

jalna said...

Hahahaha, funny you asked about the chips Shun Wah!! Not sure what that chip is. I do need to fry it though. My brother brought it back from Vietnam.

At first I wasn't sure how to shoot the inside of the kaleidoscope and grabbed my zoom lens. That totally didn't work. So I tried my widest lens, the 16-35mm. I held it right up against the viewing glass and voila, I could get the shot!

Dd said...

very coolll.....fry fry fry we will TODAY !! I am bringing my pack....

Leslie's pics said...

What's the phone number for TLC? I think I'm gonna give them a call... :-)

Erick said...

So cool! The patterns are so pretty, they looks like flowers.

jalna said...

I'm glad you brought yours Didi. It was ono!

HAHAHAHA, too funny Les!

You should see um in real life Erick!!

Betty Townsend said...

Awesome color combinations!

jalna said...

So pretty yah Betty!