Sunday, August 7, 2011

Haunani and Austin

Haunani and Austin are getting married next month!  Haunani just found out that her professionally done engagement photos wouldn't be ready in time to insert into the slideshow that they plan to show at their reception, so she asked if I could do a few photos for her.  Ahem . . . could I do a few photos for her??!!   Ummmm  . . . YESSSS!!!   We met this afternoon at my favorite East West Center. 

IMG_6082a

IMG_6125a

IMG_6141a

IMG_6159a

IMG_6190-2a

IMG_6225a

IMG_6242a

IMG_6229a

IMG_6220a

duo-a

IMG_6290a

IMG_6304a

12 comments:

Erick said...

Very nice! Great portraits shots, I love that back lite shot, so cool. Great job, they are going to love these.

Betty Townsend said...

Wow! These are fantastic...a very great looking couple!!

jalna said...

Thanks Erick! I finally got to use that neat area I found.

Thanks Betty. Haunani and Austin were so fun to work with . . . and so photogenic.

K and S said...

lovely shots!

jalna said...

Thanks Kat!!

mmiissee said...

I like the pictures....so romantic looking...Good job Jalna!

Leslie's pics said...

Wow, awesome Jalna! Sean is gonna be jellos :) How many changes of clothes did she bring?!?! hahahaa!

jalna said...

Thanks Mmiissee!

Les, "Sean is gonna be jellos." Funny.

Nippon Nin said...

She is beautiful! And he is not bad either. Great photos!

jalna said...

Thank you Mariko's mom! Love your blog!!

Mariko said...

Ok, all the people you know are SUPER CUTE and photogenic. Where are all the normal people? Like me? ;)

jalna said...

But Mariko, I think YOU ARE super cute and photogenic.