Friday, May 13, 2011

Landon's Spaghetti with Clam Sauce


Landon made this spaghetti with clam sauce at the same time as the carbonara on Mother's Day.  So much action was going on that I missed shooting a lot of the steps.  I'm a little sketchy on the instructions too, but this is the best that I could do.

IMG_9760

Drain 4 cans of chopped clams. Save liquid.
IMG_9681

Saute clams and minced garlic in some butter or oil.
IMG_9686

Add about 1/2 cup of white wine and reduce.  Add reserved clam juice and reduce.
IMG_9691

Add this much of whole milk.  Sorry I don't know exactly . . . maybe 2 or 3 cups?
IMG_9702

Add a tablespoon . . .
IMG_9704

of this.
IMG_9779

Reduce.
IMG_9712

Throw in your noodles.
IMG_9723

IMG_9738

Top with parsley. Let me know if you have any questions.  I'll ask Landon.
IMG_9771

7 comments:

K and S said...

yum!

OkiHwn said...

Move over Mom and Dad, Landon needs equal time!

jalna said...

It was, Kat!

Funny, Nate!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know if that chicken flavoring has msg ?

Erick said...

Looks so ono! Can you ask Landon where he gets the Knorr from?

jalna said...

Anon, I just looked at the label. It does have MSG.

Erick, Wendell said Costco and Sam's Club have it.

Unknown said...

...a lil parmesan would be good...:)~