Sunday, April 3, 2011

This Weekend

Here are just a few pictures from my weekend.

Here's Colin crawling down the hall looking for his dad.

IMG_6577a

This was my lunch yesterday at my mom's house.
IMG_6594

Went with Les to coworker Britt's house today to take pictures of Britt's 6-day old daughter, Gabriella. I'll be posting a few more pictures tomorrow.
IMG_6629

Attempted to make some Nastar this afternoon. Did it come out? Wait and see.
IMG_6684

Met coworker Greg and his family at the East West Center. A few more photos to come later.
IMG_6871

7 comments:

K and S said...

nice weekend:)

jalna said...

Haha . . . I think so too Kat. I'm nodding off now at my computer. Time to call it a day . . .

Leslie's pics said...

wow, busy yah? Can't wait to see the rest of your pics...ooohhh Greg gonna be mad at you! :) haha

Betty Townsend said...

Looks like you had a great weekend. Little Colin is growing like a weed...so cute!!

jalna said...

You think so Les? Maybe I better not put too many more pictures up then.

Betty, my mom says that Colin moves so quickly now, she can't keep up.

Erick said...

Ha, ha, ha, I like the shot of Les' head.

jalna said...

I like that angle too Erick.