Sunday, February 6, 2011

Today's Sunrise and Weeds

Well, it's Superbowl Sunday. Last year me and Wendell took Kona to the vet. This year I'm gonna hang out with some of my coworkers. I'm supposed to go early to help Bran with the food preparation, so me and Kona did a quick walk this morning.

I took this sunrise picture by my house. Good thing 'cause by the time I reached my favorite spot which is about 5 minutes walk away, the reddish glow was gone.
IMG_1441


And here are some weeds for you to enjoy 'cause I know you just love to look at pictures of weeds! Hahahaha.
IMG_1408

IMG_1401

IMG_1417

IMG_1396

IMG_1454

8 comments:

Leslie's pics said...

eh where is this?? Good location for pics!! We can try pull a Frank Amodo with the weeds shot!

Betty Townsend said...

Beautiful sunrise! I love the pictures of the weeds...the light shining through them is fantastic! And Kona...what a good boy he is!

celia said...

I really like the first picture with those beautiful sunrise colors and its reflection in the water.

jalna said...

Les, it's right on Kalanianaole and Hawaii Kai Drive.

Thanks Betty! And yes, Kona is so good boy.

Thanks Celia!

K and S said...

nice! btw, Satoshi saw some ducks actually fly and then he says, "they weren't as big as those ducks swimming in the river, I bet those big ones cannot fly..." sigh...

Erick said...

Nice sun in the plants shots. Poor Kona, got to wait again.

jalna said...

Pretty yeah Erick. Kona's all happy he gets to go walking in the mornings now.

jalna said...

AHAHAHAH, Kat, that is HILARIOUS . . . just like Wendell!! Once when I was driving, Wendell told me to turn right when I had already passed the street. I told him he gotta let me know earlier. He said I sped up!!!!