Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Cream

Coworker Susie gave me a travel-size version of this "skin therapy cream" when we went on our trip to Washington. I just loved it and after I used it all up, I went to Longs in search of more. It wasn't in the hand lotion section where I first looked, but instead I found it near the Pharmacy by the balms and ointments. It was about $8 for a 5.5 oz. tube. Kinda expensive, yeah.

IMG_0716

My hands are now baby soft! Still kinda wrinkly, but cannot help, old das why. Notice my painted nails!
IMG_0812

See . . . baby soft. Wendell's gonna try using it on his dry, cracked heels. It's so bad it's like velcro.
IMG_0815

Okay, so guess what happened. I didn't know, but Costco carries it. And guess what else. They have a coupon deal this month! This set (37.1 oz total) was only $11. It's like getting 7 of my Longs' tubes for only $3 more. Is that right? I'm not too good at Math. I had to buy it, right? So since I got way more than I need right now, I'm including one tube in the Prize Giveaway . . . so that you can eat your lemon cake with baby soft hands.
IMG_2241-2

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, just found the coupon book today cleaning my room and going through old mail, was gonna tell you tomorrow. So I guess if I win i won't need to get anymore. My heels are getting better cuz I using it there. So it should work on Wendall too. Hey why do I have to be anonymous now. Before I used my yahoo account. See so long I haven't been on the blog!!!-susie

jalna said...

You so mento, Susie!! Crack me up. I was wondering if this "anonymous" was you. And then you went ask for one bulgogi recipe with sake in it. Funny!!! I thought was one stranger "susie". I'll tell Wendell you been using it on your heels.

Les said...

Sooo funny, the first thing I noticed was that you painted your nails. I was thinking "what the heck?? You painted your nails just to show off your baby soft hands??!" hahahahaa! Wendell's heels are like velcro? Kinda gross. Don't tell him I said that or else he won't pull my name.

jalna said...

You lucky Wendell no read my blog. He would throw your name back in the hat you talk about his heels like dat. Hahahaha.

K and S said...

wonder if I tried this one last time I was home, maybe the tube was yellowish?? anyway, I can vouch that that brand is awesome :)

susie said...

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that it works BEST if someone else massages the cream into the feet.

jalna said...

Wow, Kat, I wish I knew about it a long time ago.

Again Susie, good thing Wendell doesn't read this blog. Otherwise I gotta massage his feet.

Dd said...

ooooooohhhhh lovely nails....I DO love love love the foot scrubber thing you gave me long time ago, when you gave us all pedicures. Myb that's what Wendell needs. I gonna try real hard not to stare at his feet next time I see him ;o\

jalna said...

Didi, Wendell does use this pumice rock thing religiously every night. We gotta do another pedicure day. All my supplies getting dried out. I probably gotta restock the nail polish.

susie said...

By the way very nice nail!!! Did you do them yourself?

mmiissee said...

oooohhh...I hope I get picked.
I use Melaleuca hand lotion. It's pretty good. Cracked heels, my aunt used vaseline when she had that.
It's a really good deal that Costco is offering...can't beat that...especially for 3 bottles.

Erick said...

You hand looks soft like a baby's butt. Nice look like young hands. I don't know if I want my hands that soft.

Betty Townsend said...

Gold Bond is a great product. Your hands look great!!

jalna said...

Susie, you nut. Yes, I did it myself. Hahahaha.

I like Melaleuca products, mmiissee.

No, Erick, you need MANLY hands.

Why thanks, Betty!! tee hee.

Randism said...

wow; if da bugga work on heels, i betta try em!

jalna said...

Oh no Rand, you got heel problems too?

Randism said...

yeah; dunno why. da bugga so DRY! guess i going costco fo buy some of dat cream this weekend!