Saturday, November 20, 2010

Joy, Earl and Family, including Hoku

I met Joy and her family this morning at the Board of Water Supply's Halawa Xeriscape Garden. The garden which reopened to the public earlier this month is a three-acre demonstration garden that displays a series of unthirsty, water-conserving plants in a visually attractive garden. It is the neatest place for picture taking, and I'm so glad that Earl discovered it. Thank you Joy, for giving me the opportunity to take pictures of your family again this year. I had a great time!

IMG_1222a

IMG_1335a

IMG_1334a

IMG_1310a

IMG_1308a

IMG_1246a

IMG_1307a

IMG_1301a

IMG_1317a

IMG_1343a

IMG_1381a

IMG_1376a

IMG_1242a

6 comments:

SW said...

Nice place for a shoot..were there mosquitoes? Wow...can't believe it's been a year already..I stilll remember seeing your blog of their pics from EW Center last year.

jalna said...

It's so nice there Shun Wah. I got small-kine bitten, but not too bad. I can't believe it's a year already too.

Les said...

Wow, I likey!! I wish I went!! The pics turned out great...lots of long grass/frank amodo typeb places!!

Erick said...

Wow, very nice. Where is this place?

Betty Townsend said...

These are awesome...very nice looking family. :)

jalna said...

Yeah Les, I like go back. Who can we shoot there?

Erick, it's in Halawa, you gotta turn by the Panasonic building (now DLS).

Thanks Betty!