Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Goodies from Japan

These are just a few of the treats that Leslie brought back from Japan. Most of these came from a $10 goodie bag that she picked up. Soooo worth it.

This one might've been my favorite.
It was like a chocolate covered rice krispie treat.
Cognac-flavored truffle.
Melody said that as soon as she cut open the bag she could smell the cognac.
I always loved the look of dusted chocolate.
Some European treat
The filling was a strawberry-flavored marshmallow! Mmmmm . . .
Choco Flake
Tasted like chocolate-covered corn flakes.
This was wasabi flavored . . .
sorta like funyuns.
Individually packed . . .
cookies with caramel chips. Tasted a bit mapley to me.
Ume Konbucha
Since it says "cha" we figured it must be a tea . . .
but it tasted more like a soup broth. I liked it!

6 comments:

Les said...

ooooh I so wish I bought two bags! The chocolate covered rice krispie thing was really yummy! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it!

jalna said...

Everything was so good, Les! Thanks!!

Betty Townsend said...

Japan has the most interesting snacks! It all looks yum!

jalna said...

I agree Betty, they rule at creating innovative snacks.

Erick said...

Very Cool! They make some really interesting stuff.

jalna said...

Erick, so neat yeah!