Monday, March 8, 2010

RAZO Mirror

Wendell's coworker Kevin gave Wendell a RAZO rear-view mirror for Christmas. Good idea yeah! I like how it looks so the other day I went to Don Quijote to get one for myself. It's 270 mm (however long that means) and was $14. It's very well made and clips on nicely onto your existing rear-view mirror with spring-action clips. I really like it, but don't know now if I shoulda gotten a little longer one. I already threw away the receipt. Anybody like buy this one for 10 bucks?

While I was waiting in line I grabbed these snacks. Heeeeey . . . the cookies were on sale . . . 59 cents a bag . . . plus I never had the Zapp's tobasco-flavored chips before . . . and I loooove salt and pepper potato chips. The cookies were okay, the Zapp's kinda disappointing and the Dirty salt and pepper chips very ono.

6 comments:

Betty Townsend said...

Love shortbread cookies! That mirror looks interesting. You can sure see a lot more than a regular one.

jalna said...

Betty, I love shortbread cookies too . . . especially school-kine.

Randism said...

i vaguely recall hearing about those mirrors; i'll check the next time i'm there and see wit my own eye balls! will let u know eeda way ;-)

jalna said...

K Rand. I might go back and check out the longer one tomorrow anyway.

Les said...

ooooooooohhh cooookieees! hahahaha!

jalna said...

Les, only 59 cents a bag!