Thursday, April 16, 2009

Couple More Snack Discoveries

These were on sale at Don Quijote. Chocolate Peanut Butter Bugles. It's . . . guess what . . . sweet and salty.
And as you can tell by Jason's expression . . . onolicious too.
You know how often I go to Palama Market, right? I saw these for the first time the other day. It's mochi. I don't know if they're fried, grilled, or broiled. The sauce on top tastes kinda like a kochu jang/corn syrup mixture and . . .
it's sooooo ono that coworker CQ had to go back to Palama Market the next day to get more.

3 comments:

Betty Townsend said...

Yum, this mochi looks interesting. I've seen the bugles in the grocery store. Haven't tried them yet. Chocolate and p'nut butter is my weakness!! :)

RONW said...

if they ever move your office location, Don Quijote and the Korean Mart would end up bankrupt.

Leslie's pics said...

uuuuuuuuu, that mochi thing looks good!