Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Whyyyyyy is the "E" missing?

Do you think it's a clue? Are there other clues?


Try check Leslie's blog post again. Do you think the square patterns are a clue? Do you think the round cement platform is raised off the ground for a reason. Do you think the stone wall is built in three sections for a reason. Is it the source of the "echo" sound of your voice? Do you think this was meant to be a puzzle? Do you think I watch too many National Treasure movies? Do you think I'm craaaaazy to be so obsessed? Whyyyyy is the "E" missing????

Okay, so I've sent an e-mail to a generic e-mail address: parks@honolulu.gov. I've asked them to please explain to me how this thing works. I'll let you know as soon as I get an answer.

7 comments:

Leslie's pics said...

ooooooohhhh....interesting!! Can't wait to hear the park's response!!! How do you sleep at night? Tell me, HOW??

jalna said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Betty Townsend said...

Ummm, maybe the "E" has been rubbed off over the years by the elements??? That stone looks like lava rock, it looks pitted, is it? Very interesting!!!

jalna said...

Betty, I don't think it's lava rock.

RONW said...

just another reason for mainlanders to think Hawaii people stupid. *With the third world people that are in my line of work, this kind of mistakes happen on a routine basis.

RONW said...

thankx Jalna, I had misgivings that my previous comment might be misconstrued.

jalna said...

It's okay, Ron. I can understand your frustration at times.